cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Adding a Coupon Incentive to a Survey

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor

Adding a Coupon Incentive to a Survey

What is the best way to offer a coupon incentive to your customers for filling out a survey? Specifically in response to restaurant questions about menu items. Also, is there a way to use the 'text to sign up' feature to get people to participate from their tables?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Adding a Coupon Incentive to a Survey

Hello @KimberlyS628,

Great questions!

The survey tool allows you to redirect respondents to a closing page of your choice. We provide a short URL to share your coupons with that could be used as the closing page.

After activating your coupon grab the short URL underneath the preview section:

2017-08-06_11-32-49.jpg

Then you can paste it as the redirect for the closing page:

2017-08-06_11-36-13.jpg

2017-08-06_11-36-53.jpg

We also have a great Knowledge Base article around how to utilize incentives for your surveys.

As for using the text-to-join feature, you could create flyers with the short numbers and keyword and leave them on the table! We actually have the option to create a flyer during the set-up for text-to-join. The steps are listed in the article I linked above. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.