cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Adding additional person to account

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Adding additional person to account

I'm trying to ad an admin to my account but only get "Error adding User" It doesn't highlight or say why the new user can't be created. I tried for 30min to do a screen share with your team, nobody ever picks up!
1 REPLY 1

Re: Adding additional person to account

Hi @ChamberlanC

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your account. I apologize you're receiving this error message! Have you tried working in a different browser or a private/incognito window? Receiving this message while adding new users is something we are looking into further. As a workaround we suggest adding users through the Manage Users section under your My Account Tab.

click_my_account_new_navigation.png

MyAccount_MngUsers (1).png

From this Manage Users page will be the option to Add a New User in the top right hand corner. I also would like to apologize for any confusion the Share Screen button in your account may have caused. Clicking this Share Screen tool will not actually connect you to a member of Support. Support is available by phone, chat, Twitter, Facebook and here in the Community. The only time a Constant Contact account screen can be shared is when the process is initiated by a member of our support.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.