Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding links to Event Registration pages

SOLVED
Occasional Advisor

Adding links to Event Registration pages

Hi community,

I am working on an event registration page, and was hoping to include a link to registration terms and conditions within the registration form.  I have been experimenting and searching through the knowledge base and can't find a way to customise the form to the extent that I could an email.

I have added my custom registration question to accept terms and conditions, but would have liked to include a link to those terms alongside this.

Has anyone in the community found a way of doing this, without just typing a text link into the event introduction text?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Adding links to Event Registration pages

Hi @Ozymandias,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. At this time, it is not possible to include a link in the body of the registration form. It is possible for you to insert a link in the image that is located above the form, but I don't believe that would prove to be very efficient. Another workaround would be to add the link in the email invitation for the event or insert it within an email campaign with the event URL linked in the campaign. With that being said, I have submitted this feedback to our developers and hopefully, this can be implemented in the near future. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in not having this ability, but please let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Occasional Advisor

Thanks for submitting the feedback, Lucas.

I've made a custom landing page for the event with a link to the document referred to which will hopefully prove sufficient for the time being.

For anyone looking at this post, I don't recommend experimenting with HTML in your event pages!

CTCT Employee

Hello @Ozymandias,

I am glad to see you have been able to come up with a workaround. All feedback is much appreciated. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with today. Have a great day!

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing