cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding new emails for contacts

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Adding new emails for contacts

When I add one or 10 new email addresses for contacts, I am taken to a window where I have to read it and click on "Agree".....nothing happens after that...….I even have been going to the Privacy Statement and FAQ in case that is what CC wants.....instead, I can't get out without losing the input I put in...….How do I get out of the "Agree" box? And how to get out and save my new entries? Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3
Occasional Visitor

Re: Adding new emails for contacts

Stop having your screen jolt back and forth, making me sea sick....can't stay on the page....

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Hi @PattyT04,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. What do you mean by the screen jolting back and forth? What page does this happen in? And to what page is it jolting back to? What action are you performing before this issue happens? Thank you.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
CTCT Employee

Hi @RPothier,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. I will like to look into this further for you. How are you adding your contacts? Is it by file or manually typing/pasting them in? What browser are you using? Have you tried using a different browser? Do you have any plug-ins enabled? Please provide us more information so that we may try to source out the issue. Thank you!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!