Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding pages to my newsletter

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Adding pages to my newsletter

Page 1 is already on my newsletter.

PAges 2 anda 3  are still on my computer, but ready to load as PDFs.

I only remember as far as clicking on "build,
but can't find "more" to continue adding pages.

2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Contributor

Re: Adding pages to my newsletter

I'm getting desperate! Was supposed to post this newsletter yesterday. Still trying to load 2 pages.  Page 3 did load and made its way to the newsletter. Page 2  was rejected  because office, but I manage to reduce its size to less than the 5MG limit. It has made its way onto and off the library page several times (both with and without  the actual uploaded image  but I couldn't figure out  how to get it from the library to the "Build Image" box. I believe there's a "more" tab somewhere on the first page, but can't find it. Page 3 has appeared  along with page 1 several times, but  isn't always visible when I return to the starting page.

I'm exhausted and upset that i'm still unable to load and send this newsletter.

CTCT Employee

Re: Adding pages to my newsletter

@CorinneS76

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your newsletter. Are you uploading the files as a PDF or JPG? If the files are PDF's, you will have to link them within your email campaign. If you are wanting the newsletters to show up within the body of your email, the files will need to be converted to JPG's.

I would be happy to take a look into this for you! Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the email campaign you are currently working on, and a reference to this post and we will investigate further!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!