cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Additional Social Icons for 3rd Generation editor

All Star

Additional Social Icons for 3rd Generation editor

I've just started using the 3rd generation editor today, and was surprised to find that not all of the social media icons migrated to the newest system.  Two social icons I'd love to include are: Flickr and Vimeo.  I've created my own for now, but since the social media block is it's own little piece, I can't get everything nice and neatly centered in the bottom (rather, they're centered in two separate columns, or one on top of the other in mobile).  Even if people could add in their own social media buttons in the editor, that would be very helpful.  Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Additional Social Icons for 3rd Generation editor

HI @LindaA23

Thanks for bringing your suggestions to the community! We are currently tracking interest in adding new social media icons to our 3rd Gen Editor. I've added your comments to the feature request and opened up a case to notify you once we implement any new social media icons.

Nate M. 
Community Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!