Address display

SOLVED
Go to solution
AjiaP
Rookie

Hello, I am a Small Business owner, using Constant Contact to assist with email blast creation, etc. One thing I noticed today while creating an design and viewing it in Preview, I saw my address listed at the bottom of the design, that I use as a Physical business address, although my business is Virtual for the time being. This is my home address as well. Naturally with the business being Virtual, I won't have customers coming to this address, my home. How can this be rectified? I use Google Business, but I'm given the option to have my address displayed to the public or potential customer's, by selecting an option that says something like...do you want your address displayed to the customers.... Please provide this option going forward. Thank you, Ajia Parham Parham Enterprises

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nichelle_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @AjiaP,

That's a great question! Because a valid physical address is legally required to display in your email campaign's footer it can't be entirely removed. However, you can use a PO box for your company if you're not comfortable using your home address.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Nichelle_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @AjiaP,

That's a great question! Because a valid physical address is legally required to display in your email campaign's footer it can't be entirely removed. However, you can use a PO box for your company if you're not comfortable using your home address.

Nichelle M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
MariaP234
Rookie
0 Votes

I am not completely satisfied with Nichelle's response.  I am using CTCT for a non-profit volunteer organization that I am involved with.  None of us volunteers want our personal address on the emails that we send to our members, and we do not have a PO Box.  Isn't there a way around putting in an actual physical address?  

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @MariaP234

I can definitely appreciate not wanting your home address made public for your business. We do understand, but a legitimate physical address is required by law. We are not able to hide or make the physical address optional. As Nichelle said above, you can set up a PO Box if you do not have one and use that instead. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Frankie.P

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
JayB693
Rookie
0 Votes

And my problem is a bit different:  I have TWO physical addresses and need to display both at the bottom.  No idea how to accomplish this. 

Amber_L
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @JayB693 ,

We do have a solution that may work for you! I'm going to send you an email with more information about that.

Amber_L

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
MichaelT42
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, 

I have the same problem, my business has two physical addresses and it's imperative to display both. Can you please share how this is resolved?

Thanks 

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @MichaelT42 

Although you were able to speak with our Phone Support about this, I wanted to make sure our response was shared here as well. Users can include more than one physical address in their email's footer through our Branded Footers. This service comes at a one-time fee of $99 and allows you create a customized footer to include this information. I can also see the agent you spoke with on the phone sent you a follow-up email on this service as well.

Frankie.P

JulieH316
Rookie
0 Votes

we have multiple locations and would like to be able to select different ones for the lead gen form

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST