cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjusting block sizes

Highlighted
Visitor

Adjusting block sizes

I think it will be very helpful if I could adjust the block size and bring images closer together.
12 REPLIES 12
Honored Contributor

Re: Adjusting block sizes

You can do that pretty easily by opening a blank block and then insert a TABLE, with the number of CELLS you want.  Within the TABLE cells you can then use the alignment option to control image placement.

Tony Schaefer
Accredited GOLD Solution Provider
Constant Contact All Star 2009-2010-2011-2012
www.cliquemarketing.biz

Visitor

I want 3 Images in a Row

There is no option to add three Images in one Row
Honored Contributor

Re: I want 3 Images in a Row

Do they need to be individually linked?

Visitor

Yes even we can get Images with hyper link will work fine so THREE IMAGES all have their own Hyperlink

without heading or description under the images 

Regards

Honored Contributor

Can you rephrase that?    It's kind of confusing.

3 images in a row is what we are trying to figure out too. Is this possible?

Honored Contributor

The best way to do that would be using the table option.

But depending on whether or not you are seeing the "new user experience" you may not have that as that option. It was removed for some reason unknown to mankind.

CTCT Employee

Hello @DaveC805

Thank you for reaching out to us. I reviewed your account and see that you have not been upgraded to our Next Generation Editor. The best way to have images in a row is to add a table and then put each image in a cell.  

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
All Star

If they create a template with three images in a table, what happens when they are upgraded to the Next Generation Editor? Will that template still be available for them and will it work properly?

Michael

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!