cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Creative Cloud

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Adobe Creative Cloud

Does anyone use one or more of the programs with Adobe?  One of my clients forwarded to me a flyer made with Adobe Illustrator and it uploaded with no problem to my library.  I then added one block with text and blasted this to about 50 people who were attending a trade show.  The flyer was an announcement of their being at a trade show with about 5 photos and booth information....just looked nice.  I have encouraged my own distributors to get Constant Contact and I am to volunteer to do flyers for them.

Just curious if anyone else takes this approach to build business in this fashion?

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Adobe Creative Cloud

Hi Mark,

Thanks for posting in the Community! We've got lots of customers who use a similar approach. One warning, emails with a large image to text ratio can be more likely to get stopped in a filter. Here is an article with directions on how and why to avoid image-only emails. It sounds like you are on the right path though, including text is a great option around this!

Have you considered using a custom coded email instead of the large image?

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Contributor

Hannah,

Thanks for the feedback and suggestion.  I have never given any thought to the issue of the image to text ratio.  Not even sure how to calculate this.  How do I determine if something like I just described would violate any of the norms concerning this ratio?

Also the custom coded email?  This is new to me.  Would appreciate if you could elaborate.

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark,

Unfortunately there isn't an exact number. Do you use our SPAM checker? This will catch if you have too much "image" and not enough "text". Adding descriptions to the images is another way to avoid this problem. Constant Contact recommends that you don't send out one large image as your email which is a common practice. 

If you are familair with HTML or XHTML you can create a custom email by writing the code. This would allow you to have multiple links on one image and a more custom design. If you aren't familiar with code I wouldn't recommend this but it's always an option. Here are some addtional resources about this for you.

Can I use my own code to create a custom email design?

Help Overview: Using the Advanced Editor with custom code using HTML or XHTML

Hope this helps,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Participating Solution Provider

Adobe Creative Cloud is the affordably monthly membership that gives you access to the entire Adobe family of products. I use Photoshop for almost everything but vector work which is done in Illustrator. I've used so many of their products over the years, it's like having the right tools for the job. There's Student and Teacher discounts but even at the full $50 a month, it's more than affordable for the incredible number of programs that are always up to date.