cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice on resending Email campaigns

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Advice on resending Email campaigns

Is it beneficial to resend email campaigns to the same contacts, in case they missed it the first time?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Advice on resending Email campaigns

Hello @JaneO08. Great question! If you do want to resend a campaign, we have a few recommendations:

• Resend the campaign a few days after your original send. This way, it gives your contacts time to open the original campaign so they won't receive it again
  • We recommend only sending it to your contacts who did not open it the first time. This way, you are not spamming those who have already read your message.
  • Try changing the subject line to make it stand out more in the inbox.
  • Also, add any additional information that might be useful. Maybe you're running a special and time is running out or you have new products that your contacts might be interested in. Let them know this in the subject line as well!

We have a great blog post that has even more information about resending campaigns. I definitely suggest to take a look at it before you resend your email.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

Is there an easy and simple way to resend to contacts that openend an email (unique opens)?

I would not like to export and import from the reports everytime I want to do a follow up on contacts that were once engaged but did not convert into a lead.

Thanks for any advice!

Tags (1)

Hello @JeffL087,

That's a great question. When viewing your Unique Opens, select all the contacts and on that black bar right above the list you will see "Manage Lists" become visible. Click on that and choose "Add to Lists" and make a new list to add the Unique Opens into. When you go to schedule the e-mail you will see your new list with the Unique Opens as a choice. If this is a group of contacts you only plan to send to once, just delete the list after the e-mail is sent.

2016-11-09_17-46-51.png

This way you're not exporting them, downloading the file, cleaning it up, and then re-importing into a new list. I hope this helps!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

That helped a lot! Thank you very much!!!

@JeffL087,

I'm happy to help! If you need anything else don't hesitate to reach out!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager