cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aggressive Phone Call

Aggressive Phone Call

I signed up for a free trial five minutes ago and got a call with an employee who was very aggressive in trying to get me to pay. Whats the point of offering a free trial if you literally immediately call my phone and ask me to pay. I didn't even get a chance build an email before you called me. He was very persistent and wouldn't let me say no and even told me he didn't believe that I don't have my payment information. I see that you're trying to provide customer service which is nice but the customer service provided quickly devolved into a money grab. Very disappointed, I'll find a different service, please deactivate my account.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Aggressive Phone Call

Hello @IanP872,

I am very sorry to hear about your interaction with a member of our team. We strive for positive interactions at every level and we apologize for the experience that you have had. I can assure you that we take this sort of feedback seriously and we will be forwarding it to the appropriate team for review. I also wanted to let you know that although we cannot deactivate trial accounts, your account will expire after the 60-day trial period. I have also requested for you to no longer be contacted by phone. I apologize again for this experience.

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.