cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow users sign up for multiple lists on one form?

SOLVED
All Star

Allow users sign up for multiple lists on one form?

I want to use one form that allows users to select multiple emailing lists that they are interested in. What I have in mind is a form with checkboxes. The users check each box for lists they want to be a part of.

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Allow users sign up for multiple lists on one form?

Hi @UtahD

The great news is all of our sign up forms already allow this! If you select all of your desired lists they will all show up on your form.

2019-01-17_16-59-21.png

2019-01-17_17-00-33.png

Just make sure you save your list names as something you wouldn't mind the public seeing.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

Thank you. That helps. 

It would be nice if I could add sub-headings to break up my checklist. I don't see that feature, though. 

Tags (2)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @UtahD,

Thank you for that feedback!  We're always looking for ways of improving the system, and I can definitely see how better organizing that sign-up form could be beneficial.  I'm adding that as a feature request for you now.  If you think of any other ways we could improve the system, please feel free to let us know!

Aaron_H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

solution does not help us since we use Word Press and it does not work with Word Press

Tags (2)

Hi @karenh071 

I can understand how important it is to allow your contacts to sign-up for multiple lists on your form. I apologize the workaround shared in this thread is not available for your particular form. At this time being able to choose more than one list for the WordPress plugin is not a feature that is available. It is however a feature request I have tracked in your account and submitted to our Product Team in the meantime.

Frankie.P