Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow users to sign up for multiple email lists in single sign-up form

SOLVED
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Allow users to sign up for multiple email lists in single sign-up form

Hi - I'd like to create a sign-up form that features multiple email lists, allowing the user to select which one (or many) that they'd like to sign up for. 

I keep seeing references within the Constant Contact Community forums saying that this feature already exists, however, I'm unable to see it when creating a lead generation landing page. The exact wording that the page creator gives me is "Choose which list you'll save contacts to when they provide their email address upon sign-up." I'm unable to select multiple lists. 

I know that I can create a legacy sign-up form with this feature, as I have one already. However, the legacy form doesn't enable us to edit the design of the page. Is the legacy form the only form that allows users to sign up for multiple lists? Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Allow users to sign up for multiple email lists in single sign-up form

@SaraB54 

Thanks for reaching out to Community. The new lead generation form is a great new feature but currently you do pick one list to have those contacts flow into. You would need to use the legacy form to be able to select multiple lists.

I will definitely relay the feedback to our engineering team and perhaps we can have that feature at a future date.

Mary S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.