cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternate view/view in browser option

SOLVED
All Star

Alternate view/view in browser option

I've just sent my first campaign and have gotten feedback from my members that they couldn't find a way to view my email in their browsers. I thought this option was automatically added, but I see now that it wasn't.

Where do I find the settings to add this to my email header?

Thanks!

Diana

5 REPLIES 5
Honored Contributor

Re: Alternate view/view in browser option

That was removed from the new stuff along with the ability to include unsubscribe at the top of the email.

Bone head decisions.  The new editors aren't very powerful nor half of what they used to be.

They think that mobile means "defeature". 

Tags (2)
All Star

Yeah, I was noticing features like this, and others, discussed in the training videos were no where to be found. I'm gathering this change was very recent based on other posts. Here's to hoping they add functionality back in sooner than later!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I doubt those functions will be returned.

It appears they are simply moving to a less complicated code base that requires less work to maintain.

The power of the product has really gone down hill within the last few years. But they sold it for a Billion Dollars so someone thinks they are making the right calls.

I only have a few clients left on this vendor and all of them are still on the older legacy version.

Occasional Advisor

We're staying with Legacy also, and may switch to a different vendor. View in browser is a basic function. Or at least it should be.

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Hello @SarahST,

Thank you for reaching out.  Having the ability to view emails as a webpage is important when making sure that everyone has the opportunity to view your campaigns.  This feature actually is now in the 3G Editor and can be found under the Insert drop down menu while editing a text block.  If there is anything else we can do, let us know!

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.