cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amending Long Newsletter Template

All Star

Amending Long Newsletter Template

Hello All

I am updating a newsletter template and looking to move to the new long template design.
I am struggling to change the image size box - not the image size. Anyone got any ideas how I can do this please?
Secondly, I cannot see how to add a contents box. It doesn't exist in this format?
Anyone got any pointers or advice please?

Thank you all, any help appreciated.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Amending Long Newsletter Template

Hi @RosemaryL7

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community.  I’d be happy to assist you today.

The image placeholders in the Third Generation Editor will adjust automatically to your image size and the size of the area you are placing it.  The new smart columns feature lets you create adjustable columns that automatically adapt to new images, text, buttons, spacers, and dividers added to your template.  Our Welcome to the Third Generation Editor video contains some great information on the tools and functionality!  The video will also show you how to add a text area easily to your layout.

Since you are familiar with the Second Generation editor, you may also find our article about Moving from the Second Generation Editor to the Third Generation Editor quite useful.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.