cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any interactions with Social Media posts?

Occasional Contributor

Any interactions with Social Media posts?

I used the Constant Contact integration with the business Facebook page to post the email campaign that I sent out.  Is there any way for me to review statistics for the Facebook post on my Constant Contact account?  Or can I only view through the admin reports on Facebook (which suck)? 

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Any interactions with Social Media posts?

Hello @StavenB4,

Thanks for coming to us in the Community! There is some reporting that can be found when clicking into the email you shared via Social Share to Facebook. You can see engagement, clicks and reach. Here is some more information on the Social Share reporting. It is wonderful you are taking advantage of the Social Share feature to expand your reach and let us know if you have any further questions!

Sarah_K
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!