cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App List Export - Data Misplaced

Regular Visitor

App List Export - Data Misplaced

After exporting our "Opens" from our most recent email blast - I noticed that data it spit out was not adding up in a sense. 

Each row showed 2 contacts - both contacts belongs to 2 different accounts but they were in the same row. 

What could be causing this? 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: App List Export - Data Misplaced

Hi @CharlieC48

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry for the issue you encountered while reviewing your Open Report. I know it's important that this data be thorough and accurate. I have reviewed the same report and I do see email addresses in multiple columns of the spreadsheet, however, they are associated with different contacts. It looks like they may have been uploaded under different categories. Some were entered as Email Address-Other and some Email Address-Work.

If this is not the same thing you are seeing when you review the report, would you please send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post, the username on your account, an example of the contacts that seem to be in the same row, and attach the spreadsheet you are reviewing as well as any other information you think is appropriate. We definitely want to make sure that the information you are being provided is correct and we are happy to research further. 

In the meantime, please reach out to us here if you need anything. We are always happy to assist you.

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!