cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App

Occasional Contributor

App

When you are on the constant contact app can you see all of your campaigns or just some of them? I am trying to figure out if this is a glitch I’m having or if it is the way it’s set up.
1 REPLY 1

Re: App

Hi @MichelleMit

So sorry to hear this is happening in our mobile app! You should definitely be able to see all of your campaigns. Are you using the most updated version of our app? I suggest updating your Constant Contact app if it is not. I also suggest even uninstalling and then reinstalling the app on your phone as well.

If for some reason these steps don't work, please let us know so we can help troubleshoot further. If you want to continue this conversation privately you can also email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, type of mobile device you are using, version of IOS system if on an iPhone, troubleshooting steps you took and a reference to this post.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.