cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App

Occasional Contributor

App

I need to check the open rates for my campaigns on all my devices. The app does not work at all on my iPod and sometimes on my iPad and smart phone. All your apps were updated on said devices. This issue is very frustrating.
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES

Re: App

I reported problem with app reporting email statistics with opens 2 days ago! Since you no longer have email support and chat is not available in mobile app, I had to go on laptop to contact CC with issue. I tried reporting issue on app review hoping to reach the developer of app, and all I got was a "social media person" responding telling me how to use the app! I know how to use the app! Your app upgrade is buggy! You need to fix and you should have a message on CC status page saying you're aware of problem with statistics reporting on app and working on it.

Occasional Contributor

My CC Ipod app conked out. Downloaded another one - same problem. Doesn't work. 

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

@Brookes

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with our mobile app. If you could provide us with specific feedback on what issues you are dealing with we would be happy to investigate and see if they can be easily remedied or at least forwarded to our developers for review. Thank you!

Taryn L.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Contributor

Apps

Make an app for iPods that don’t crash

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!