cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attendee ticket view

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Attendee ticket view

Is it possible to have a web link where an attendee can enter their email address to view their own QR ticket code should they have forgotten to print/ save it? I would like to enter this link into our app so an attendee can view their ticket and allow for easy registration

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Attendee ticket view

Hello @TerenceS,

That is a great question!

If I am understanding correctly, your attendee has lost the confirmation email containing their ticket and would like another copy. In this case you would want to visit the Event Dashboard, click on the View and Manage Registrants link. Then click on the registrant's name from your list of registered contacts. You will then see an option to the right that allows you to resend the confirmation email (see image below).

event_confirmation_email_step_4This will send them a copy of the confirmation email that also contains their tickets.

For full instructions click here.

We do not have an option to create a link to the ticket as they are unique to each registrant and sent as an attachment.

I hope that this helps and feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns!

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!