Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-update page with email text?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Auto-update page with email text?

Hi, I have a question about a functionality that I'm under the impression doesn't exist, but just wanted to verify!

Our old email system (we used Blackbaud's NetCommunity) had the option to have the text of emails we sent out load onto a page on our site, almost like blog posts for each one, so we could automatically update the page with our latest, instead of entering everything in an email and then on the page separately.

Is there an option to do something similar in Constant Contact?

Thanks for any help you can give!

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: Auto-update page with email text?

Hi Alex,

Within your Toolkit account, we actually give you a link that you can share on your website to your Campaigns.

If you go to the Home screen (this feature is available for 60 days after original send date), you will see directly under the name of your Sent Campaign a chain-link icon.  

Click on that and you'll be given a specific link to your campaign. This is also available to the right of your name of your Campaign on the Campaigns page.

Another way to obtain this (after the 60 days) is to click on the name of your Sent Campaign (either under Home or Campaigns).

Scroll down to Social Sharing and click on the Simple Share icon.

From here, grab the URL that was shared on your social sites

If this isn't set up, this is a great way to get your Campaigns out on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn right when your Campaign sends!

I hope that helps and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Honored Contributor

Re: Auto-update page with email text?

I believe the OP is referring to something along the lines of an RSS feed not a link to the newsletter on your server.

Tony Schaefer
FREE consultation for your next project
Accredited CTCT GOLD Solution Provider
Constant Contact All Star 2009-2010-2011-2012
www.cliquemarketing.biz