cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automated Email Campaigns

Occasional Visitor

Automated Email Campaigns

Hi Constant Contact, maybe I'm missing something but I have looked all over your support, FAQs and user's community and I cannot find any information about automated drip campaigns. It seems crazy to me that you do not offer a way to automatically send a series of emails to a specific user or group of users. Drip campaigns are as basic as it gets for email marketing, yet you don't have it.

I'm trying the 60 day free trial which I really appreciate that you offer a trial. However if Constant Contact does not have a basic automated email system to help be streamline my email marketing then I'm done. There's no reason for me to continue with the trail.

Sorry!

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Automated Email Campaigns

Hello @GregU97,

I am sorry to hear your search for information on drip campaigns was not fruitful. If you could provide me with the search parameters you used I will make sure to pass it along to the department that handles our Knowledge Base articles for review. 

That said, we do offer an automated email service! We call it Autoresponder. Check out this Community post (humbly written by yours truly) that gives an overview of Autoresponders and also provides a lot of great links to various support articles for it.

If you have any specific questions relating to Autoresponders that might not be covered by the article linked above please let me know and I would be happy to assist you!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.