cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Reporting on All Campaigns

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Automatic Reporting on All Campaigns

I saw a post in here asking about Automatic Reporting on campaigns and saw that you can add an email (or multiple) when scheduling a blast that will receive an update at 48 hours. 

We use an integration (Buildout) for most of our blasts, while we manually schedule some within constant contact itself. 

Is it possible to have an account level automatic reporting rule. By that I mean, can we ask that Constant Contact send a report for all campaigns regardless of source automatically - or is this feature only available to campaigns designed and scheduled within CC's system?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Automatic Reporting on All Campaigns

Hello @MartinT758. The Early Results email is sent 48 hours after an email has been sent and provides you with early reporting on how your email is doing. This is only for Constant Contact created emails. If you were looking for more advanced automatic reporting to include campaigns sent out from that integration, you will want to contact the creators of the integration to see if it's possible. They can also speak with our Webservices team for further assistance.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.