cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Response Email?

Automatic Response Email?

Hi there,

I want to create a feature for my company where a customer can text a certain word to a phone number then the customer will receive a message back to enter their information (like their email) to receive an automatic email about further information about my company. Is there any way to create this automated system?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Automatic Response Email?

Hello and thank you for reaching out to The Community. What you are looking to do can absolutely be done within Constant Contact! You’ll need to start by setting up your Text-to-Join option on your account. Once you have that done you can then create a Welcome Email or an Email Automation to trigger when those new contacts get added to your list! This is a fantastic idea and if you need any additional assistance please do not hesitate to ask!

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.