cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Automatically publish campaign to Instagram as well as FB and Twitter

All Star

Automatically publish campaign to Instagram as well as FB and Twitter

Now that we're finally able to create campaigns for Instagram, how can we automatically publish them to Instagram like we're able to do with FB and Twitter?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Automatically publish campaign to Instagram as well as FB and Twitter

Hi @HARVEYZ6 

That's a great question! Are you looking to publish your campaign through our Social Share feature? Though Social Share is not an automatic feature, it does allow our users to publish their campaign on their Facebook and Twitter accounts. In fact I can see you use Social Share as well. If you are looking to add your Instagram page to Social Share, I apologize this is not currently an available feature.

It is however a feature request I have tracked in your account. Are you looking for your entire email to be converted and shrunk into a single image? Or would you want to choose an image from your email to share? Any additional information you may have would be really helpful as this is a feature request we are collecting feedback on.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.