cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autoresponder Campaign Based on Selectable Date Field

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Autoresponder Campaign Based on Selectable Date Field

I can't be the only one who wants this feature, and it seems like ti would be rather straight forward to add.

There should be a way to select the start date (or end date or middle date for that matter, why limit ourselves!) for an autoresponder campaign based on a date field in the contact entry. This would enable so many possibilities!

Our use case involves an end user signing up for an educational online learning product. We want to offer timely information and promote product engagement by sending emails at regularly spaced intervals based on the age of the user’s newborn baby, as defined by the child’s due date field or child’s birthday field within the parent’s contact entry. You could also send a reminder Anniversary (or Birthday) email AND a follow up Anniversary (or Birthday) email. Why are we limited to 14 days before the date in the field?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Autoresponder Campaign Based on Selectable Date Field

Hello @LeaF88. At this time, our Autoresponders are only triggered by a contact being added to a list or by their birthday or anniversary date. We are not able to create Autoresponders that would automatically be sent based off of any additional dates in your contact's profile. These are some great feature requests though and I will submit your feedback about our Autoresponder product to our product team.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.