cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Avast Security blocks log in from Firefox.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Avast Security blocks log in from Firefox.

Can no longer log into my account using my Firefox browser. Must use Chrome.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Avast Security blocks log in from Firefox.

Hello @AccentSLP. I'm sorry that you haven't been able to log in through Firefox. It sounds like you might have an extension or plugin in Firefox that is preventing you from being able to log in. Here is a link to our Knowledge Base that provides more information about disabling plugins that could be interfering with your connectivity. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Contributor

You sent your reply to my OLD email address which I have terminated effective Dec. 21. I thought that Constant Contact had my new address.

I have not had time to check your solution. I have been spending an hour plus  every evening trying to get Earthlink to stop cutting off my old account before my termination date (and last payment period) so that I can process incoming emails like yours and send them my new gmail address.

Hello @AccentSLP. For your account security, we're not able to confirm any account changes in your account but I see that you were able to speak with our Support team this morning about your account settings. I hope that they were able to assist you. Please let us know if you need any additional assistance.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.