cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awaiting Confirmation even after opting in through Leadpages integration

Highlighted

Awaiting Confirmation even after opting in through Leadpages integration

I have customers who missed our opt in confirmation 2 years ago (thought it would be a good idea to do the double opt in, turned out to be a total pain so I turned it off again). So now there are people looking to rejoin our list, and they are opting in through our Leadpages but CC won't add them to the list because they are still awaiting confirmation from 2 years ago.  Does this sound correct? 

I know I can send them the link to the CC opt in form, but shouldn't the opt in from a third party work too?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Awaiting Confirmation even after opting in through Leadpages integration

Hello @BrianS941,

Thank you for bringing this to the Community. I'm sorry they are experiencing trouble getting back on your lists.

In theory it doesn't necessarily matter if it's a third party or Constant Contact sign-up form. My impression is they are stuck in a holding pattern because they never responded to the confirmation email they were sent two years ago. But I would have to look closer to be sure. 

If you could email us the two email addresses to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com along with your username and a reference to this post we can take a closer look and see if we can figure out a way to get them back in. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.