cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Awaiting confirmation

Highlighted
All Star

Awaiting confirmation

I have two very active volunteers who are listed as awaiting confirmation.  I cannot find information on how to resend them an email so they can give permission to receive our emails. 

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Awaiting confirmation

Hi @AnnieV87

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry that you are experiencing a problem with contacts stuck in Awaiting Confirmation. In order to send the confirmation email again, you will need to turn on the Confirmed Opt In feature, then add the contacts email address again via the Sign Up Form URL. This should trigger the email to go back out and allow them to be added as active contacts to the list. After you have completed the task and the emails have been added to the list, you can turn off the confirmed opt in feature if you don't want to continue with it. 

Please feel free to reach out if you need anything else. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!