cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awful Camaign Event and Support, people are "sorry" but can't help

Visitor

Awful Camaign Event and Support, people are "sorry" but can't help

I have been using Constant Contact for years.  I have a major event next Tuesday and had been on the phone with CC fives tmes in (2) days with a wait of over 30 minutes to talk to someone.  Thought problems were worked out but now finding out that people are getting an error message when they try to register for my nationall event.

2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Awful Camaign Event and Support, people are "sorry" but can't help

Hi @CarolM19457,

I'm very sorry for all the troubles you've encountered with your event registration, and we definitely want you to have a better experience with Constant Contact. I checked your account and I do see an open ticket with our Tier 2 support team. You should have received an email earlier today (9-8-16) requesting a bit more information from you. Please reply to that email as soon as possible so that we may continue troubleshooting this situation. Thank you!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

Re: Awful Camaign Event and Support, people are "sorry" but can't help

Everyone is super nice but no one can help.  It is as if they know there are flaws and they can't do anything about it except be nice.  I was told that the problem was the button to subscribe for future mailings...but it can't be disabled.

Tags (1)