cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B2B Email or mailing lists...what is a reliable source?

B2B Email or mailing lists...what is a reliable source?

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: B2B Email or mailing lists...what is a reliable source?

Hello @LewisJ. I believe that you may be asking about bringing in a mailing list of contacts to add to your account. Constant Contact is permission-based, which means that any contacts that you bring into your account must have given you either implied or express permission to receive mailings from you. You cannot email any purchased, rented, or appended lists of email addresses from any source or any distribution lists.  I encourage you to view this FAQ that explains our Permission Policy further. 

If you did want to grow your contact list, you can use the sign-up tools in your account to have new contacts add themselves to your list. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Hi ,

I could not send any email to my lists. Please may you help me about this issue ?

kind regards,

Hello @BilginY. I'm sorry that you haven't been able to send out emails. I looked into your account and it looks like you need to contact our Account Review team before you are able to send out any emails. Here is a link to their numbers and hours. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

That was just a general question for community about mailing lists, not for use with Constant Contact.

Thank you for your reply!

Tags (2)