cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIG yellow bar before email ?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

BIG yellow bar before email ?

I do not like the BIG yellow bar that comes before my group email to members.. makes it look like spam, although it is not..  requires the customer to click on 'looks safe' or 'report as spam'.. Is this necessary and can  it be removed?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: BIG yellow bar before email ?

Hi @PaulM8595 

I apologize you’re seeing this bar above your email! How long have you been seeing this appear in your email? Which email client are you viewing your email through? Do you see this yellow bar in any other client? This bar is not something that is controlled in our email templates. However we have received reports of seeing warning messages like this in Gmail specifically. In fact this is something we are troubleshooting and would like to collect more details on. For instance, does clicking "Looks safe" work? Do any of the following messages have the same warning after clicking "Looks safe"? I would suggest clicking "Looks safe" if you have not yet done so. You can email us the answers to all of these questions along with a screen shot of your email's full email header (from email, subject line, etc.) to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

In the have also tracked this experience in your account and added you to our queue to be notified when this is resolved.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.