cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUG: Left-justified Image in desktop view displays as center-justified in mobile view

BUG: Left-justified Image in desktop view displays as center-justified in mobile view

This is an image issue. In the desktop preview, a small image (of a signature) appears as intended, flush left. But in the mobile preview it appears center-justified. Is there a way to get it to appear flush left in the mobile view, too?

Desktop view (correct)
desktop view.jpg

Mobile view (incorrect)mobile view.jpg

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: BUG: Left-justified Image in desktop view displays as center-justified in mobile view

Hi @CarlosP734 

Thank you for sharing these screenshots! They helped to understand exactly what you are experiencing. You are seeing this alignment change because our templates are mobile responsive. Being mobile responsive means emails will resize itself based on the screen it is being viewed on. Because of this images will resize to fill the whole screen and blocks will stack itself to center align. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. While we do not currently have a resolution, being able to control the mobile version of your emails is a feature request I have tracked in your account in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.