cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Gateway: The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

SOLVED

Re: Bad Gateway: The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

Thanks for the tip. I wasn't aware that there were several active Google extensions in Chrome (Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Sheets, etc.). I disabled all of them and my files are opening up again. Editing is still painfully slow, but at least it's working again.

Highlighted

Re: Bad Gateway: The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

Hello @JoelG98 and @SallyL7. I'm so sorry that you were both having trouble accessing the site yesterday but I'm glad to hear that it is working for you now. Let us know if you have any additional questions!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Me too.  All day long getting the Bad Gateway error. That has never happened before. Finally I read this blog and opened Internet Explorer instead of using Microsoft Edge and it appears to be working.   While I am in and able to do what  I need to do it is irritating that I had to waste so much time and find a workaround.  Why cant the dang website just work like it is suppose to!!! Growl .... Grumble ... Grumble...

Hello @NancyC54. I'm sorry that you were having trouble accessing our site. Constant Contact is not optimized to work in Microsoft Edge just yet and we suggest using a different browser in order for you to have the best experience. Here is a link that shows what browsers are supported by Constant Contact. I see that you were able to use a different browser that we do support. Let us know if you need any additional assistance!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.