cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We had to temporarily close one of our support sites. You may experience a longer than normal wait time when calling into our support center. Remember to check out all of our available support resources including live chat for the quickest response.

Bandcamp Code

Bandcamp Code

Bandcamp code for individual download codes won't work. Every time I past it in the html portion of that segment in the email template, it just deletes it when I save it. Any idea why?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: Bandcamp Code

Hi @RonnieC26

It sounds like you are wanting to insert individual codes for each contact on your list? If that's correct, here is the best way to accomplish that.

• First, you want to create a Custom Field for the code. You can do this by going to My Account > My Settings.

My Settings Toolkit.jpg

• Then scroll down to Contact Settings and click on Manage my custom fields

Manage Custom Fields.jpg

• Then click Add custom fieldadd new text field

Add custom field dropdown.png

• Enter in the text that you want to be for your code - example: Bandcamp code. Then hit Save.
  • Next you want to take your list of contacts (preferrably within a file) and add a new column named Bandcamp code
  • Enter in the code for each individual person if they're all different.
  • Save that file and then go to Contacts in your account
  • Go through the steps of importing that file to update your contacts or add them with that specific code
  • Once that is complete and all contacts are added, go into your Campaign
  • Edit the block where you want to add this code
  • Under the Insert Header on the left, choose Contact Details
  • Scroll down until you see your custom field - aka Bandcamp code

bandcamp code.png

• Click to insert

This will insert the individual code added to each contact in your list that you uploaded previously.

Don't forget to save!

Any questions let us know!

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!