cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be Friendly with your loyal clients

Occasional Contributor

Be Friendly with your loyal clients

My account has been cancelled by YOU without notice.  You actually suspended my account for MONTHS even after charging from my credit card for next 6 months.  Today when I tried to login again, YOU have cancelled it.  I have been your customer for decades.  In the past, for several months, I have continued to pay (no choice) even I did not make use of your service.  And you are getting more & more unfriendly. 

Please refund me my hard-earned money!!!!

Making it only possible to call from overseas is very expensive.  Refusing to communicate via email is definitely unfriendly.  Do something!  But now, please refund my money!

2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Contributor

Re: cancellation

My account has been cancelled by YOU without notice.  You actually suspended my account for MONTHS even after charging from my credit card for next 6 months.  Today when I tried to login again, YOU have cancelled it.  I have been your customer for decades.  In the past, for several months, I have continued to pay (no choice) even I did not make use of your service.  And you are getting more & more unfriendly. 

Pls refund me my hard-earned money!!!!

CTCT Employee

Re: cancellation

Hi @The_French_Stall,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I do apologize for any inconvenience our account review process may have caused. In regards to the account being suspended and cancelled, you will need to reach out to our Account Review department for further clarification and assistance regarding this. Their contact information and hours of operation can be found by clicking here. Also, due to security reasons we cannot process any billing inquires like refunds in the Community. I suggest that you reach out to our Billing team for assistance with any refunds. You can contact them through their contact information which can be found by clicking here. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing