cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Be informed, not!

Occasional Visitor

Be informed, not!

I have called and written a few times to request a call back to discuss my account with Carl. No follow up. Am disappointed and am going to cancel my subscription.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Be informed, not!

Hello @LisaW9857,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble reaching your Sales representative. Now that your account is set up, we'd actually be more than happy to help you with any questions you have via Community or through our Support teams, as we are often better equiped to answer questions regarding your account! Here's a link to our contact information so that you always have it handy, as well as to our Knowledge Base so that you can view guides and video tutorials on anything you may need help with! Is there anything specific we can assist with today?

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.