cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Best way to view most active subscribers without having to click on each contact.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Best way to view most active subscribers without having to click on each contact.

Customer service has been great with attempting to help me on this topic but the last rep said "you are right- the reporting and tracking leaves much to be desired".. My business involves one sole product and i have around 2500 contacts but instead of individualy clicking on each contact (which is daunting and VERY time consuming as it has delays)  it would cut HUNDREDS of HOURS in my work week if there was a report that showed who has opened and clicked the most.. Specifically an interface or report option that displays  the highest amount of clicks/opens  by subscriber. I am currently having to open each campaign (and I send out in small batches) to get reports and then having to click on that user individually to check their click history with the last two weeks. I had to create an excel spreadsheet and make a list of most clicks, only opens, and did not open. Some did not opens turned into high activity but i ahd to go thru EACH contact and updating this is seems useless. This is daunting and I am wondering if there is another platfrom that can do this? ANY suggestions would be highly appreciated! Thank youuuu!

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Best way to view most active subscribers without having to click on each contact.

@GrissellT ,

We do apologize for your frustrations and completely understand as that process sounds taxing and very time consuming. Unfortunately we are unaware of other platforms that will accomplish this  feature for you. Your feedback is greatly appreciated though, and if you haven't already done so, please do implement it into our User Feedback Forum. This is the best way to get your thoughts in front of those who make decisions and changes within the product.

Hope this helps!,

Ian W

Community & Social Media Support Intern

Re: Best way to view most active subscribers without having to click on each contact.

I know this is an old thread. I just switched to CC and had a similar question about subscriber history of opens and clickthroughs. My previous provider NetAtlantic had a history tab for each subscriber showing the previous months opens and clickthroughs. I am going to miss this feature unless I am somehow not finding it in reports or contacts.

Thanks

CTCT Employee

Hello @StephenW838,

Thank you for commenting in our Community! Here is a helpful article on how to filter out people who have not opened campaigns over a period of time. All opens and click-through's will be shown in the reporting for the individual campaign and in the engagement report when clicking into individual contacts. We just implemented the 'Click Segmentation' feature to help organize who has clicked on the campaigns and which link they clicked. Here is a tutorial on how that feature works. Our developers are currently working on revamping the contacts tab and are implementing new and more advanced engagement reporting tools. One of the most requested is an engagement report for contacts over time. I will let our developers know you have requested that as well! Thank you again for your post and your feedback. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.

Sarah_K
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!