cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are seeing intermittent errors when attempting to upload a new image or insert an image into their email. While we look into getting this fixed we have found if you try to reattempt your previous action, the image will be visible. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Better communication with clients (not generic emails)

Highlighted
All Star

Better communication with clients (not generic emails)

My org is having great difficulty learning who our rep is. Apparently, our most recent reps have left CC and we are clueless, as is tech support, as to who manages our account. Under account profile there is no info on who to contact besides a toll-free number. Suck, right? Of course, our account is coming up for renewal and we can get ZERO response from CC. Honestly, it feels like we are working harder to remain a client than CC is trying to keep us. We get too many messages trying to sell us more product. What we need is more real messages (not auto-generated) from real people ...

Sincerely,
A not so happy biz account holder

2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Better communication with clients (not generic emails)

Hello @NatalieP106. I am so sorry about the confusion regarding your personal marketer. I am going to send this over to management so they look into this for you further.

Jordan E
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
CTCT Employee

Re: Better communication with clients (not generic emails)

Hello @NatalieP106

I heard back from our management team and they mentioned that they were able to reach out to you on Friday and it sounds like they might have been able to address your concerns. If you feel like you have any unanswered questions or wish to still speak to someone about this, please let me know. I am happy to set up a call to get you in touch with the right people for this. 

Thanks,