cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better service and options

Occasional Visitor

Better service and options

I'm trapped in my relationship with you. You offer so little but you have all my contacts and email campaigns and I can't take them with me if I leave. I pay you a small fortune every month and have so for many years and what I get back is really pitiful "service" and a very limited option as far as products.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Better service and options

Hello @RustyW0,

I am really sorry about your feelings towards our products and services and I really hope to assist you as best as I can! We don't want you to feel trapped in any way and would like to know a little more about what kinds of improvements to our products/ services we could make to better suit your needs. If you could please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com to ensure your information remains private, we would like to take a look into your account and assist you with anything you may need, what tools we may be missing, and can direct your feedback to the proper teams to get addressed. 

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.