cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better support system would be awesome - Can't get any HELP! Like ever!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Better support system would be awesome - Can't get any HELP! Like ever!

Hi,

I have some issues with writing news letters and surveys that would need som guidance from support. How ever the chat is always closed and the phone as well AND there is no EMAIL to support!?!? 

I'm not apple to delete som sections of the surveys formula and every ä,å,ö vill change to ?,?,? ..... I need those because I live in the scandinavia for god sake.

So get us better support system would rock this and fix the alphabetic issue!

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Better support system would be awesome - Can't get any HELP! Like ever!

Hello @KaroliinaH7,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Community! 

I apologize that you have not been able to get through to our Customer Support team. Please click here for our contact information and hours of operation. Feel free to email our Social Support team with your username, the name of the campaign or survey you are seeing issues with, as well as any troubleshooting you have done to: social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com. We are always happy to help!

Thank you! 

Mariah_P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!