cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Support is Hard to Contact

Billing Support is Hard to Contact

Our account was billed twice as much as usual.  We received no prior notice about this.  When attempting to find out, we could not email a question, as no contact is provided,  Chat will not accept billing questions, and the phone message inducated 30 minute wait time.

Can you provide user friendly ways to conact CC with concerns?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Billing Support is Hard to Contact

Hi @Chief_Leaf

I apologize for the wait you have experienced with Billing. However, when it comes to any billing inquiry, for your account security this is something our Billing Support can look into for you. Also, there is more than one way you can get in contact with a member of our support teams, in fact here is a link to the different ways to do so.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

I called the numbers prior to reching out.  The message said wait time would be more than 30 minites.  It was actually 55 miinutes!

There was not even the option to leave a message for later contact or follow up.

Not a good solution or respect for customer's time..

Hello @Chief_Leaf. I apologize for the wait time that you experienced. Were you able to get in touch with our Billing support team? Wait times are usually much shorter around opening and closing time. Here is the link again for our Billing team in case you need it

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.