cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Billing update page not working

Billing update page not working

Hi - I tried to update our billing information, but the confirmation page (after entering new billing info) doesn't allow me to click the "Submit" button. There are a lot of Javascript errors in the browser console. Looks like this is temporarily broken.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Billing update page not working

Hello there @calbright 

I'm sorry to see that you're having some difficulties with updating your payment. Thank you for making us aware that you're being affected by this, at this time I recommend calling our billing team for immediate support on this.

In the meantime, I'd love to track this for our own purposes. Did you receive any error when clicking the submit button? Or did it time out after a couple minutes? 

Thank you again for making us aware of this, let us know if you were able to get this resolved with our billing team!

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.