cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Visitor

Billing

In reviewing my account for reporting taxes, the amount I pay per month doesn't provide an return on an investment I had hoped. Do you have a different pricing plan for smaller companies like me that send 4 or less mass emails a month?
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Billing

Hello @DanieleF4. At Constant Contact, we bill you based on two things: the package you have chosen (either Email or Email Plus) and the number of active contacts in your account. During your billing cycle, you can send unlimited email campaigns so we do not have a pricing plan based on the number of campaigns you send out during a cycle. 

In order to bring down your monthly charge, you can change your package or delete contacts from your account. Also, if you do a prepay and pay for either six months or a year in advance, you do get a discount.

If you have further questions about your billing, you can also contact our Billing department directly at the numbers and hours listed here.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

You charging my card but it say my account inactive. Also the agent set me up with a15 month plan now it$30. Can someone please tell me why? It be nice to talk to someone. Call me (edited to remove personal information)

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @ResaM7,

Please contact our billing support team at your convenience, they can be reached at 855-229-5506 and are open Monday-Friday 7AM-9PM EST. They will be happy to look into this and assist you further.

Brandon A.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!