cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Visitor

Can't find the main menu

no menu options... re logged in still nothing at the top Can't print my invoice for expense report...

Re: Can't find the main menu

Hello @StacyT12,

I apologize you're having trouble accessing our menu options. First, let me make sure we're on the same page as far as where to find your invoice/billing statements:

2016-08-31_17-28-03.png

2016-08-31_17-29-42.png

2016-08-31_17-31-22.png

If this does not resolve your issue I recommend shooting us an e-mail to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post as well as a screenshot (if possible) of what you're seeing when logged in to your account if it is different from what you see in the images above. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Visitor

KWizComcorp invoices

Hi there, I cannot view our statements and invoices when I log-in. Please assist. Thanks.
CTCT Employee

Re: KWizComcorp invoices

Hello @KWizComC ,

I apologize that this was happening. I noticed that you called into our Support team about this yesterday. Let us know if you still need help and we will be happy to assist.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Regular Visitor

Billing

Hi, Is it possible to receive an invoice for our annual payment rather than monthly statements? Also, is our discount 4% for paying in advance? That's what it appears to work out to; thought it would be a round number like 5% or 7%. Also wondered why there was an 8% increase in the monthly fee when inflation is less than 2% this past year.

Re: Billing

Hello @SherylW9,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I did take a look at your account and see that you are listed as a Nonprofit, which would net you a 20% discount for 6-months prepayment or 30% for 12-months prepayment. This is all based on the contact tier you are in so if you set up a 6 or 12-month prepayment at a lower contact tier and then jumped to a higher contact tier it would deduct the pre-payment amount faster which could skew the percentages.

As far as getting an annual invoice you can find that by going to My Account in the top right of the page and then clicking on "Generate Prepayment Deposit Invoice" at the bottom.

2016-11-30_17-43-26.png

I recommend calling our Billing team at 1-855-229-5506 during the hours of 7AM to 9PM EST Monday through Friday if you would like further insight into how Nonprofit and prepayment billing works and to ensure you're under the correct payment option for your needs.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Visitor

Billing

Very difficult to see my billing history, and it won't show invoices covering Oct & Nov 2015. very disappointed. Can you help?

CTCT Employee

Re: Billing

Hello @JackB37,

I'm sorry you are having troubles viewing your billing history. I went into your account and I was able to locate the invoices for October 2015 and November 2015. I took a screen shot and attached it below to show you how I was about to find the invoices.

Oct 2015 - Nov 2015 Invoices.png

As you can see, I used our search functions to search the two dates (Oct 2015 and Nov 2015). From here, you can select the invoices and print them out.

Hayley L

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Regular Visitor

Invoice

Hello, Do we have an invoice that is due with you in February? Romie Munoz
Administrator

Re: Invoice

Hello @shapishap. I see that you did email us as well and one of our Support agents was able to show you where you can find invoices in your account. You can find your invoice information, including ones available to print, by viewing the FAQ listed here. Also, you can find your billing information by clicking the silhouette in the upper right corner of your account and clicking My Account.

Caitlin M.