cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Re: Please re-active the automated invoice feature to email upon billing

Hi @Kim_Treetops

I apologize you aren't receiving your monthly invoice to your email. Checking your spam and junk folder is definitely a good place to look. If you are using a Gmail email address, I also suggest checking your Promotions Tab. With that being said, the ability to receive payment emails is something we offer. Setting up this feature can be found under your “My Account” page.  This is where you can check to make sure the correct email address was chosen.

Payment Reciept Emails.png

If the email address chosen in the "Opt In/Out of Payment Receipt Emails" is not the correct one, it can be chosen from the drop down of email options.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

e-mail of invoices

Some times we get them and sometimes we don't. Is there a way you can be sure to e-mail us every invoice? Thank you.

Re: e-mail of invoices

Hello @DaveS0102,

I'm very sorry you're not getting all of the invoices. I checked your account and see that you're opted in to receive them so they should be sent to you every time. Have you checked to make sure they are not in your spam folder or filtered to a different folder?

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

To reiterate, we are not getting invoices emailed.

CTCT Employee

Hi @DaveS0102,

My apologies you're not receiving Payment Receipt Emails. Since you've already opted in to receive them, and you've checked your spam and other folders, we'd like to further investigate this for you. Please send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and include the username of your account, a reference to this post, the email address you're checking for these emails, and any additional details. In the meantime, your invoices are always available to access directly from within your account. Thanks!

Nichelle M

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

invoicing

your invoicing is a joke - where is a monthly invoice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to print everything in tab delimited file format!

Re: invoicing

Hello @PaulaN03,

Thank you for coming to the Community with this inquiry. I apologize for any difficulties trying to locate where to view and print invoices. This FAQ article will walk you through the steps. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Occasional Visitor

Invoice

Please, I need to know why you charged $95 if we agreed to pay $85.  Please answer ASAP. Thank you. Paulina Toro GENERAL MANAGER

Tags (3)

Re: Invoice

Hello @Turaleza. For billing-related inquiries, we ask that you call into our Billing department. Their numbers and hours are listed here. I also removed your email address from your post for your security. 

Caitlin M.

Occasional Visitor

Re: Invoice

Muchas gracias estimada Caitlin.

Alguien de "Billing Department" puede llamarme por favor? Mi número está en "My Account/Personal Information"

Gracias,

Paulina Toro