cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Re: Invoice

Hola Paulina @Turaleza

He abierto el caso # 20041409 a nuestro departamento de facturación. Recibirá una llamada de ellos dentro de los próximos días hábiles. ¡Gracias!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Occasional Visitor

Recipt

Hallo, please sent us the receipt by email at the beginning of the month because I get problems with our accounting. I know it is also possible to download it on my account but the layout doesn't look nice. Thank you.
CTCT Employee

Re: Recipt

Hi @KimCarolinC,

Thanks for reaching out! I checked your account and see that you have opted in to receive Payment Receipts via email, and I'm sorry the layout of the invoicing isn't what you expected. Please feel free to contact Billing Support directly for further assistance with your Payment Receipts. They are available Monday - Friday, 7am - 9pm ET.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

INVOICES NO LONGER BEING RECIEVED AND I AM EXPECTED TO CALL YOU

I simply want copies of my statements sent as per requested on the billing system, and they are not being sent. I check in the accounts and am unable to print historical statements. Then there is no means of contact unless i call you from Spain. This is no use or help what so ever. 

Re: INVOICES NO LONGER BEING RECIEVED AND I AM EXPECTED TO CALL YOU

Hello @Mark1. I'm sorry that you are not receiving copies of your invoices. Have you checked to make sure that you are not receiving them in your junk or spam folder? For the security of your account, to have a copy of your invoice sent to an address that's different from the address on file, we do ask that you call in to our Billing department. Our international Billing number is +1 781-482-8931 and they are available Monday through Friday from 7am-9pm ET.

Also, if you are using Google Chrome as your browser, when you click to print the invoice from your account, you should also have the option to save your invoice as a PDF. I did want to let you know about this workaround.

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Visitor

Receipt Needed

Is there any way of getting a more detailed receipt for Constant Contact? I need the receipt for my company's credit card statement and they aren't accepting the printable invoices or payments. 

Re: Receipt Needed

Hello @JessicaM3624. I see that you engaged with our Support team after posting here in the Community. I hope that they were able to assist you with this. Please let us know if you have any more questions!

Caitlin M.

Occasional Participant

Good Morning -

I tried logging in and still have not been able to retrieve a receipt, my business credit card is being charged monthly and I really just would like to have a receipt for my records. can this be emailed to me. Otherwise, I hate to say I need step by step instructions on how to get to it on your website.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Amy B.

CTCT Employee

Hello @AmyB580,

Thanks for coming to the Community with your questions. I'm really sorry you are having a hard time accessing your receipts on Constant Contact. I would recommend calling into our Billing Support team and they can provide you any receipts, invoices, etc. that you may need. Here is their teams hours of operation and their phone number! I would be happy to provide you with step by step instructions as well, just in case you are looking for a more immediate option. Heres how to email or print your invoices. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Hayley L

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Contributor

Invoices and payments

It would be great if I could click on the invoice dated 5/15 or the # and print just that invoice. Same for payments. None of these dates or amounts align with what is listed on the credit card statement making it impossible to print the paperwork I need for backup.