cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

?Billing?

?Billing?

I did not ask for any new billing arrangement and am puzzled about a message I received about my balance running low!? I did talk to a woman about a month ago on a campaign design issue I couldn't figure out and she told me she would give me the new way to handle this but she NEVER said there would be any charge or change in billing.
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: ?Billing?

Hello @Ray_Anderson,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

I'm sorry for any confusion with how Constant Contact billing works. The terms of a prepaid service with Constant Contact are clearly explained at the time of checkout, that you will be automatically charged at the end of your paid service if no action is taken. You can find our terms of service right here if you would like more information about this.

To make sure that you get the notification that your account balance is running low next time be sure to update your billing email address. This information can be found by visiting "My Account" and click on "edit billing address" near the bottom left.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!