cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Billing

is this your lowest plan? I havent used this in months and you continue to bill me. Do I need to cancel?
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Billing

Hello @BarryE92,

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today. 

If you don't need to use your account every month, for a small monthly fee you can suspend your account instead of cancelling it. To suspend your account, please contact our Billing Team. Our representatives will walk you through the ins and outs of suspending. 

While Suspended you can:

• Store and access your contacts and lists.
  • View and manage reports.
  • Keep the images and documents stored in the Library.
  • Create emails and invitations.
  • Keep your sign-up forms active, so you can continue to collect contacts.

While Suspended you cannot:

• Send test emails.
  • Schedule live emails.
  • Publish events.
  • Open registration on already-published events. Suspending closes registration temporarily.
  • Continue to receive survey responses. Accounts with an active survey will not be able to collect responses while in suspension.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Tags (2)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!