cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Billing

Billing

When the salesman called me he said my plan would be $20/month with first month on the free trial. It is now showing $45/month. If $45 is correct I want to cancel.
Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
CTCT Employee

Re: Billing

Hello @SandraB437,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can definitely understand the importance of staying at a lower monthly fee amount for your account. The pricing for the account is based on two factors, the amount of contacts in the account and the packaging selected for the account. For the $20/month pricing you will need to be on the Basic Email Package with a range of 0-500 contact within the account. If you would like to take a look at our pricing chart, click here to visit that chart. Please let us know if this answers your question. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach back out to us. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Occasional Organizer

Re: Billing

I tried to sign up for the EMAIL $ 20 plan and when i was validating my credit card it was declined .. ( i have actually a debit card and there was at least $ 100 there ) But the price said $ 0 because the first month was free, i tried 3 times got same error .. So maybe there is something wrong with the whole proccess of signing up / payment related issues ? Also tried call customer support and chat but since i live in Norway both was not available or closed .. @ SandraB437 : If you manage to get some more info for me or how to actually get in contact with them it will be much apreciated !!!

JA .. HAUKENES - DOMAIN HANDLER
Web Designer / Developer( WordPress )
Occasional Organizer

SIGN-UP FOR FREE MONTH / PAYMENT DECLINED EVEN IF PRICE WAS $ 0 / UNABLE TO CONTACT SUPPORT

I tried to sign up for the EMAIL $ 20 plan and when i was validating my credit card it was declined .. ( i have actually a debit card and there was at least $ 100 there ) But the price said $ 0 because the first month was free, i tried 3 times got same error .. So maybe there is something wrong with the whole proccess of signing up / payment related issues ? Also tried call customer support and chat but since i live in Norway both was not available or closed .. @ SandraB437 : If you manage to get some more info for me or how to actually get in contact with them it will be much apreciated !!!

JA .. HAUKENES - DOMAIN HANDLER
Web Designer / Developer( WordPress )

Re: SIGN-UP FOR FREE MONTH / PAYMENT DECLINED EVEN IF PRICE WAS $ 0 / UNABLE TO CONTACT SUPPORT

Hello @user66918. I'm sorry that you have had trouble signing up! Our Sales team is best to speak with since you are still under a trial. They are available at the phone numbers and hours listed under the Sales dropdown on our Contact Us page. There is an international number that you can use. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.